This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jul 13, 2013

Always Behind in Business

Yeah. That would be me. I am wearing too many hats. I do this often and one day I will have an assistant to help me with all of the trials and tribulations of running this business. In the meantime, I'm going to be behind. Things like running to the doctor 4 times in one week (YES THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK), and just being part of an active summer family. We have been out daily... sometimes once or twice... or even 3 times in the day. (I'm a little of a shut in, so that's a huge deal for me.)

Today at some point, I'm making a list of things I want my business to have in the next year. Things like a web person, someone who can help me with my newsletters, promotion, etc... I just can't do it all. I'm not a robot. I don't think a robot could do it either. I just want to make cool shipoopy.

Ocean Motif Crochet Pattern Set... Coming soon!!!
I picked up my crochet hook yesterday for the 1st time all week to make a swatch for the gauge on my new crochet pattern. Pretty sad. The pattern is out to be tested though and it's coming next week for your crocheting pleasure! You can sign up at my newsletter to be notified when it's out.

So what do you do when you're falling behind in your business? Are you always behind?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis