This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

May 8, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday: Revamping a Pattern

Ever go back to a pattern you had designed years ago? Ever try to crochet up that pattern, which works out, but is kind of not up to your current design standards? Yeah, that happened yesterday. What was supposed to be a quick gift has morphed into an entire pattern revamp so that the gift will be just right. Perfectionist much?

Lovely, lovely, lovely yarn

Since this is a gift, I'm being cryptic in my sharing. You'll get the entire thing next week. This is the yarn I'm using... well I'll be using one or both. It all depends.

Since I have no monsters or actual projects to show, here's a picture of Agamemnon after his trip to the vet yesterday.

Agamemnon the pug
The vet said he's still too heavy... more exercise for us!

Follow my blog on BlogLovinFeedlyNetworkedBlogs, or Email Newsletter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis