This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

May 28, 2013

Knowing to Move On

It was quiet here on the blog this past week. There have been 2 (three if you count me getting a headache for 3 days due to a disturbance in my force) ginormous reasons for this. I'm really excited about both of them, as they signal a real life direction change. I'm doing it. Woot. Woot.

This blog will be ending, because I have outgrown Blogspot. It'll stay here, so you can come back and re-read all my tidbits of wisdom and fun (only if you want). I have outgrown having my blog and website in different places. I have outgrown my website not being exactly the way I want it. I am growing up internet... I am writing code and googling my way to a better blogging/selling position. I may even break down and hire help. Writing code and css and whatever else it's called, is hard. Please subscribe to my newsletter to be kept up to date or Bloglovin' for updates posted here.

FBA presents, featuring Hudson Valley Etsy, the 20th Annual Fine Arts & Craft Fair
FBA presents, featuring Hudson Valley Etsy, the 20th Annual Fine Arts & Craft Fair

The other huge reason is I organized a craft show. What? Yep. You heard (okay, read) right. I have 50 vendors coming out to The 20th Annual Fine Arts & Craft Fair coming up this Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 to sell their wares. I'll be selling too. I feel like the actor who also directed the film. Well... not totally like that. I had bunches of help from some of the amazing peeps of Hudson Valley Etsy and also the Fishkill Business Association, so it wasn't mind numbingly stressful. If you're in the area, please stop in and visit. Here's a post on places you can eat while you're in town... although, we will have some tasty food vendors at the show, so check them first before you venture out into town.


Follow my blog on BlogLovinFeedlyNetworkedBlogs, or Email Newsletter.




2 comments:

  1. Are you moving your blog elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog and website are both moving to my very own hosted domain. It's a ton of work, but I'll have all the bells and whistles, and be able to do whatever I want with the code. It will fit in better with my new way of working and hopefully leave me more time to be creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis