This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

May 13, 2013

Getting it Together - Wholesale Line Sheet

Today I put together a line sheet. It has room for improvement, but I think everything does. If we waited for everything to be "just right", I don't think anything would get done. As I get this wholesale gig down more, I'll be able to fill in the spots that need a little more love, or better yet, pay someone to do it for me. For today though, this is my finished product. I'll be moving forward to a payment/term sheet tomorrow.

Knot By Gran'ma wholesale line sheet 2013
Photos copyright Knot By Gran'ma

Knot By Gran'ma wholesale line sheet 2013
Photos copyright Knot By Gran'ma


Follow my blog on BlogLovinFeedlyNetworkedBlogs, or Email Newsletter.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jess! Did you use a particular program to generate the line sheets? I'm ready to jump onto the wholesale bandwagon and have been grappling with the whole line sheet bit, since some of my items are one of a kind or limited edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I made this and then decided to try out a site called brandboom. It looks a lot more professional, and their free account is basically what I can handle as far as my wholesale endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis